Application that utilizes the collected data and computes predictions based on a variety of algorithms and formulas.
The simulator allows the user to use different stats to predict which teams will be successful in certain year ranges.
- Team Status (Conservative, Win Now, Rebuild)
- Factors of importance on stats (suggest values by default)
- Use the player simulator to predict how players will progress
The player simulator will use big data philosophies such as the jaccard similarity to find patterns among other players to help predict the future of a player.
- Look at age, height, weight, and position as base factors
- Determine which stats best predict a players future. Similar to how MIT noted the correleation of run differential to wins